Counting thanks to 1000 and beyond…
769. A bustle of yellow flowers be-dewed.
770. A nearly finished chapter 3 and retiring of my Barth the Great books, at least for while.
771. A lovely summer walk along Lake Union and the houseboats.
772. Seeing a 1909 Yacht, the MV Lotus…a lovely step back into the Edwardian era. More photos are here. Next year, I want to be one of their docents for the Wooden Boat Show!
773. The wonderful community of Bethany. Session members were asked to do an art project based on 1 Corinthians 12:27: Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. This collage is cut as a puzzle for some hands on play!
What are you thankful for this week? Join Kimberlee and I as we give thanks on Thursdays together.