Mondays are for gratitude…counting to 1000 and beyond…
221. The twinfants were born to my dear friends Kimberlee and Doug: Ben and Luke. After a scary week, my godson Ben is doing much better, breathing on his own now. So thankful! Photos coming soon.
222. For the team of dedicated people at Group Health and Childrens’ Hospital.
223. For the prayers of the church community for these little ones.
224. A wonderful ordination service and send-off for my friends John and Tara.
226. A little beauty to inspire restful sleep…
227. My serene little guardian, Theophilus.
229. Foggy mornings, sunny afternoons.
230. Good conversations with my parents.
231. Red and yellow finches, hummingbirds, and woodpeckers feasting at the feeder.
232. Redemption of the past and prayer’s wonderful retroactive aspect.