Continuing to count all that I am grateful for…
385. Leading the retreat, Cup Overflowing: Joy as a Lenten Practice, for an amazing and wonderful group of Massachusetts United Church of Christ pastors.
386. The beauty of Ipswich, MA, and the Notre Dame Spiritual Center where the retreat was held.
387. “who, for the joy set before Him, endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2
388. Resurrection joy and the tree with the leaves of healing for the nations…
389. A feathered friend’s home.
390. Watching ducks land. Hilarious.
391. Visiting with many good friends in Boston and being back on campus.
392. Signs of spring when I returned to Seattle.
393.. A wonderful surprise visit from a friend I haven’t seen in a long time.
390. A great birthday, crowned High Queen Susan, and served a yummy dinner with an amazing dark chocolate cake. Thank you Kimberlee, Doug, Jack, Jane, and the twinfants!
391. Chocolate smiles and dancing.