Counting thanks to 1000 and beyond…
813. The slight crisp scent in the air that makes me want to shop for school supplies. I’ve taken to using a #2 pencil. I’m especially relishing the memory of pencil boxes–you remember, the cardboard ones? Here is one I found on the web. What was your favorite design?
814. After my finger unhappily met with a fan blade two weeks ago, I’m so thankful it has fully healed.
815. More books read and quotes entered into the (massive) dissertation database. I’m over 1000 quotes now and with every book, page, and quote, I’m praising God more for the amazing gift he has given us in the practice of prayer.
816. Lovely words in a century-old book.
818. Yummy Indian dinner with the sunset.
819. Craft fun with two young friends.
820. Women studying Proverbs and taking photos with the #shereadstruth tag on instagram or go here to see the journals.
821. A beautiful wedding that was a little taste of heaven: friends, flowers, pie, beauty, delicious food, trees, wild berries, leisurely conversation, more pie, kids playing, reconnecting with friends. Congrats, Becky and Jarad!
What are you thankful for this week? Might you share with us 1 or 2 gratitudes in the comments so we can rejoice with you?
Join my friend Kimberlee and I as we give thanks together.